I've heard too many prophetic words...

I’ve heard too many prophetic words that require our standing and not quitting...I believe it’s not over. There very well may be ministers that will be apologizing, AGAIN.

It is a very serious time for ministers, because the line has been drawn and they must choose which side they are standing on.


Evil cannot prevail if the saints put their armor on and stand as Eph 6:10-18 tells us to. 

Stealing, theft, destruction, and deception are of the devil and we must stand against it, in the Spirit, in every way.

I believe in miracles...and miracles always happened when there was NO OTHER WAY! The key was that they looked to Jesus, or as the children of Israel did, to the Father, and then the miracle happened...and NO ONE ELSE could receive the glory! 

I’m STANDING dear pray-ers and contending in FAITH and warring in the Spirit! 

I rejoiced listening to prophets taking the same stand! 

Thankful there are some still holding the line.

IF the Holy Spirit told me to do otherwise I would stop. BUT, HE HAS NOT! So as the scripture says to stand and keep standing with your armor on, in the Holy Spirit taking the sword of the Spirit, praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit! 

In the assignment the Lord spoke to me months ago, to pursue the assignment of “PRAYER WITHOUT CEASING!” We are doing that concerning America and for this moment of time, so the Lord can work and do His mighty works! He is not done. Join Us?!🔥


-Helen Utegaard