We are IN THIS TIME and IN THIS MOMENT! Let the ROAR of the Spirit arise! This word was given to me in 2018 and we are there NOW! So rise up, Church, in the Spirit and be bold in your declarations against the devil and everything he is trying to steal, kill, and destroy - your life, family, posterity, THIS NATION! Contending in the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY AND PRAYER! THE ROARING CHURCH IS RISING! The ROAR of the LION OF JUDAH IS RISING! This morning as I sat down to pray and read the Word, my eyes fell upon the scripture 1 Peter 5:8 - “...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour” I immediately blinked to reread it, because I saw and heard something different...THEN I heard in the Spirit: “NO! IT’S TIME, IT’S NOW TIME THAT MY PEOPLE WILL BE RELEASING THE ROAR! MY PEOPLE will be rising up and releasing the ROAR! The ROAR of ‘Enough!’ The ROAR of ‘let my people go!’ The ROAR of victory over all of their enemies! The ROAR of war against the devil an...