Alert to the Praying Church

 Dear Pray-ers,


I'm so grateful for your faithfulness to pray in the Spirit and with the Spirit for this nation and for President Trump!

We are truly in a war for the soul of this nation, and I thank God that there is a company of faith-filled, authority-believing, Holy Ghost praying Church! I know that is you! 

I would like to ask you to watch this video from Dutch Sheets, and most especially, focus in on the minute marks I have put below. God is not done with America, and as long as the Praying Church is here we are the restraining force to the evil intent of satan in destroying this nation.

We shall prevail through Him! 

Stay strong and keep praying. We are together in the Spirit with each other and with the rest of the Praying Church! 


Blessings! Contending for His Glory,

Helen Utegaard



Give Him 15 | Daily Prayer with Dutch Sheets Day 53 - (Pay special attention to the minutes 3:28-5:35)